All these words are taken from Hamlet, Act 1.
With all the vows of Heaven.
-- that's how Ophelia describes Hamlet's loyalty to her. And that's how much people believe in love.
You must not take for fire.
-- Polonius warns his daughter.
'Tis in my memory lock'd,
And you yourself shall keep the key of it.
-- Ophelia shows obedience to her father. I think this should be a perfect way to show people there importance in your mind.
The air bits shrewdly; it is very cold.
-- I like the word "bit" here.
My fate cries out.
-- Hamlet feels his own destiny. Where is mine?
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
-- Is there anything rotten in my life?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some other famous words.
A little more than kin, and less than kind.(1.2)
Frailty, thy name is woman!(1.2)
This above all: to thine self be true.(1.3)
The time is out of jiont - O, cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!(1.5)
----------------------------------------------
We all have a smack of Hamlet.